My lovely followers

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Christmas Birds

Good morning all

Just a quick post from me this morning

Today's new challenge at 

Fab'n'Funky Challenges 
is

Birds
( birds or feathers to be precise!)

I've had - and still got a really busy week
so went for a quick and easy card
and added to my Christmas stash as well!


I used one of the old LOTV art pads, some ribbon, die cuts and stickles 
and that's pretty much it!

Here's what I did

Image - LOTV (now discontinued) art pad
Papers - Docrafts 
Dies - Crafter's Companion Sara's Contemporary Christmas Collection holly leaf and bauble dies
Glitter - gold stickles
gems and ribbon from my stash

Have a lovely day!

Hugs
Judith xx



15 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty Judith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Whisper said...

It may have been quick and simple, but it's absolutely lovely hun, luv Sam x

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas card Judith, sweet image and great design.

Pat xx

Alison said...

Great Christmas card, Judith - I love the image and your card design.
Alison x

Sarah said...

A really lovely card Judith xx

Chris said...

Sweet image and a lovely design, love the tartan paper and that delicate holly die...great to get ahead with the Christmas cards!
Chris
x

cotnob said...

A pretty Christmas card Judith, a fabulous image and lovely traditional colours.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Judith, love that image... I nearly used that one but went with a different one, joined in with the Fab team too this week :)
Hugs
Wendy xx

Carol S. said...

Love this LOTV image. Pretty card and the papers are lovely. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jan said...

Your brave birds & Christmas lol! Great card Judith xx Jan

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Perfect in every way Judith! Love that gorgeous image and the papers and embellies are just gorgeous. I'm taking Georgie down to Rotorua for her archery tournament this weekend, so won't be around. But will finish comments and finish my post and the challenge post for this weeks challenge when I'm back. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

Kristina said...

Gorgeous card Judith - the robin redbreasts seemed to be a theme with the DT this week - they are adorable - hugs Kristina

Sue B said...

This is a gorgeous card Judith! I love the image and it matches the paper so beautifully… and the holly die is scrumptious!!
Hope you are keeping well
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

Carol said...

A beautiful card Judith, love the plaid background. Carol x

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love LOTV they are always the cutest. You made a lovely card!