My lovely followers

Friday 13 May 2016

Don't you just love a snowman lol

Hi again

We'll I'm sort of getting there - late again but on the right day!!

We have a new challenge at 

Winter Wonderland

our theme is 

Snowmen

it's my turn to host and I chose the theme because Snowmen are my favourite Christmas card theme!

This is Snowman Couple from Crafty Sentiments Designs
Available Here

We have two lovely sponsors for this challenge

who are giving a prize of 3 digi images
and 

The Craft Barn
With a prize of £10 to spend in store

This is what I did...

Image Snowman Couple from Crafty Sentiments designs
Coloured with Spectrum Noir pens BT1,3  CR1,7,9  CG2,4  BGR1
and Spectrum noir clear sparkle pen
Papers - MME Winterwonderland
Easel card made with Die'sire card base die -Rosie
Snowflake dies - Crafter's Companion Die'sire dies
Sentiment - Die'sire only words Christmas Edgeables 
Card, sparklers and sparkle paper from my stash

If you start now making a Christmas card a week from now until Christmas you'll be well on your way to being organised - that's why I love being on Winter Wonderland DT! - I get to work with great teamies and organise my Christmas too - win win

Hope to see your snowman card thi week!

Hugs
Judith xx







9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

They are my fave too, lovely card

Wendy L said...

This is a cutie Judith, xxx

Whisper said...

Oooo i so love Snowmen and i so love that adorable die, so it may have to fall into a basket ;-), Luv Sam x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Great card Judith. I love snowmen cards too probably because we never get to make one on Christmas Day. Love the shaped easel card too.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Judith, super snowmen and great design.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card, love snowmen!
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Fabulous Christmas card Judith, love those cute snowmen.
Hugs
Wendy xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Judith. Love the Snowmen and the lovely layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carol said...

Love my snowmen too Judith and these two are so cute...a gorgeous card. Carol x