My lovely followers

Friday 24 July 2015

We have a charming challenge for you at Winter Wonderland this week


Hi all

I'm here today with my DT card for the new challenge at

Winter Wonderland

it's my turn to host this week


and our theme is

How charming


I've had a bit of a week this week with one thing and another so was looking to make a quick and easy card - these artpads from LOTV always fit the bill for that - so I decided to use this cute snowman.  We also were lucky enough to be given some digi papers to work with by our sponsor this week
who are providing a 20 euro gift voucher to this weeks winner



I used faded jeans distress ink on the paper to tone it to a blue - it looks a bit rubbish in this photo - in fact the whole photo looks rubbish when I look at it closely : ( - but it does look much better IRL. - honest!!!

This is what I did

Image - LOTV artpad
Papers - MR designs
Distress ink - TH faded jeans
Tree dies - Marianne dies
Organza Ribbon - coloured to match with Spectrum noir pen BG04
Charm - a freebee from My craft heart ages ago - such a lovely online store which I miss!
Twine - MFT twine
Glitter - Stickles Diamond

Hope you'll come and join in with our challenge this week - we'd love to see your charming Christmas projects - less than 6 months to that big day now - just in case you needed a reminder he he

Hugs

Judith x





9 comments:

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card
hugs

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Judith, love the image and cute little charm. Carol x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Judith, such an adorable snowman - a fabulous challenge theme.
Pauline
x

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous card Judith, such a cute image.
Less than 6 months - think I need to make a start!
Hugs, Avril xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this snowman, fab card

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Judith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous Judith, I like the image and the design
Kevin xx

Kath said...

A fabulous card - love the snowman image.
Kath x

Kat W said...

I think this is absolutely ...charming! The snowman is adorable and the digi papers are lovely :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx